http://www.blogger.com/

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Angel

Wow, I can't believe the week is half over already! I've been so busy getting ready for the Wedding Expo this weekend but I did have time to go to Crafts in the City for a make and take on Monday.


We played with Flower Soft and made this little Earth Angel pin for tomorrow, Earth day!


It's a 3/4" wood furniture button that I painted with acrylic paint in Flesh. You could use the plain wood but I wanted to "even out her skin tones". Then, I made dip dot eyes with black paint. When the eyes dried, I did a little dot of white with the Galaxy marker for an accent. Used the Flower Soft to give her a nice Haku Lei.Made wings from a sheer ribbon bow and pinned her to a little tag.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and made an angel with us that day. For all of you Administrative Professionals out there, hope your bosses are treating you even more special today! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Joy! These Earth Angels are darling. I think my GCs will love to attempt these. They already love to do cards using punch art flowers and shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)