http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, May 6, 2010

May Day 2010 in Vegas

May Day was a fun weekend in Vegas! I got the chance to meet a whole bunch of sweet and very crafty people.

I started my Vegas adventure on Thursday with lei making demos at the Lone Mountain Ace Hardware store. Gene L.(left), her daughter Angela (right) and Angela's boyfriend, Devin ,stopped by the store on Friday and learned how to make a new lei. (Devin's camera shy)


I learned that Gene is a fan of a lot of the Hawaii bloggers and surprised me with this great Easel card.



Gene also loves washi paper and made me this awesome fold-out box...so cool!


May Day Saturday and Sunday was spent at the May Day Festival at the California Hotel. That was really fun especially since I got to meet so many people from all over including Vegas, L.A. , Utah, Austrailia and of, course, Hawaii!


Here's Stacy Wood, a really sweet girl who loves crafting. Stacy and her boyfriend were nice enough to stop by the booth and say,"Hi!"

All in all, it was great weekend in Vegas crafting with such wonderful people. This event is proof that there is a lot of Aloha in the world for things Hawaiian.

If you live in Vegas or even if you're just visiting, check out our Lone Mountain Ace Hardware store (on the corner of Decatur and Lone Mountain, next to Von's). They've  got all of the lei making supplies, Hawaiian theme crafts and your favorite local kine ono snacks!

Much Mahalos to my Ace Bruddahs in Vegas - Dennis, Robert and Lorne for their warm Aloha! Thanks for stopping by today and hope you are all having a Great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi JOy... I love your show and have met you several times. I think that you would love this product "TRIPLE THICK GLAZE" as CRAFT SUPPLY has it but your store does not which is strange.....

    I had to finally get some samples from the main manufacturer in Kentucky as I rather not go to Craft Supply...

    Kentucky contact - her name is tammi 18003673047 x3032 she will send some samples to you and you will LOVE how it works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JOy... I love your show and have met you several times. I think that you would love this product as CRAFT SUPPLY has it but your store does not which is strange.....

    I had to finally get some samples from the main manufacturer in Kentucky as I rather not go to Craft Supply...

    Kentucky contact - her name is tammi 18003673047 x3032 she will send some samples to you and you will LOVE how it works...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)