http://www.blogger.com/

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kinda Big Applique?!

Oh, I love bunnies and I love "LOVE" so when I saw these cuties in the store, I figured they ordered them for me!


Aren't they adorable? It kinda threw me off because they are from our applique company, so I was thinking kinda big to sew on, huh? So, I think I'll add a pin backing to wear it. Or, a strap and hang it somewhere or use it for my Christmas tree. I know if I hang it from my bag, one of two things will likely happen. Either my fat cat , Kitty Kitty will try and chew it off or somehow I will break it and it willgo flying off. I've lost quite a few dangles from my bag, I guess I'm just too rough!

Anyway, just wanted to share. Thanks for "hoppin" by today and hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)