http://www.blogger.com/

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Show Me the Bunny!!!

Do you remember Flat Leilani? She was the lucky girl who got to make a lot of new friends and traveled all over the world last Summer. Well, you haven't seen her much because she's been quite busy.

For the Year of the Rabbit, she decided to adopt two bunnies.


And now she has a lot more than two bunnies...a whole lot more than what's in this photo!


So, she would like to give them away to whomever is willing to give them a good home. I know some of you were probably thinking of getting some Easter Bunnies, so why not these cuties? They are easy to care for and they don't require much food. They are very affectionate and they like to hang out with you.

So, leave me a comment or e-mail me at joyofcrafting@gmail.com if you want a pair of bunnies to play with, too. Then, you can send in pictures of what you and your bunnies did together, Show me the Bunny!Then, at the end of the month, we'll have Flat Leilani randomly pick a name and we will send you a prize basket of goodies.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll adopt some bunnies! OMG! I just thought of it , next year is the Year of the Dragon, I think I better have a talk with her. Have a Hoppy week!

6 comments:

  1. Very clever post Joy! You are so funny. I love you on the show too. I can almost see the wheels turning in your head and you almost always ask the questions I am thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!! always wanted a bunny!! i would love to have one in my home.... =D Hubby will HAVE to approve this one.... hehe! Please send one or two my way!!! i already have names in mind... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute. I too would love a couple of bunnies. We had one long ago but it ran (rather hopped) away. Those guys can hop at high speed. LOL. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I would love a couple of bunnies and I'm sure my son and niece would have fun playing with them. Maybe these bunnies can help me craft LOL, I seem to lost my mojo and they can help me find it. Let's start hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Joy, you're too funny! Yes! Please send me a couple of bunnies (my husband and I are both born in the year of the "bunny"), besides, Leilani could use more friends, she only has 5 chickens and Hoku. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love Leilani and the bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)