http://www.blogger.com/

Monday, September 12, 2011

Celebrating 60!



Hi! Remember me? Yes, it's been some time since I've posted. I've been busy getting ready for our company's 60th Anniversary celebrations. We have something planned for Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island . All within the next 8 weeks! It's so exciting to be able to celebrate the fact that our company has been locally owned and operated for 60 years! WOW!

We're also getting ready for the next 60 years and we've been really getting our toes wet in the wonderful world of the internet. For Ben Franklin Crafts we have our website, you can sign-up for our e-mail newsletter, Craft Connections, we have a twitter handle @bfcrafts and we just started on Facebook.

Speaking of Facebook...it's funny because I quietly started a Joy of Crafting Facebook page and you smart crafters found me! Thanks for Liking me, I hope to start doing some fun stuff there, too. You can also follow me on  twitter @joyofcrafting.

So all this talk about the web...where is this leading, too? An ipad2 giveaway of course!

We want to make sure you can Like us and Follow us so we're going to give away an ipad2 to one Lucky winner at this Saturday's 60th celebration at our Mapunapuna store location!

Besides the ipad2, there's going to be TWO 60 Second Shopping Sprees and a bunch of other door prizes throughout the party.60 Second Showdowns and fun make-it and take-its and demos!

So, please join us for this fun filled celebration on Saturday, September 17 from 10am to 2 pm. See you there!


8 comments:

  1. Wow 60 years! That a very long long time ago... Can't wait to see what the Hilo store will be having too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Big congrats on the 60 anniversary :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! How exciting!! 60 second shopping spree?? man, i think i need a 60 minute shopping spree! LOL oh wait i already have those... ;D Happy 60th Anniversary BFC!! Toasting to many more!! Wooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, 60 years? My first part-time job was at BF in Kailua, brings back memories! Congrats and Happy 60th Anniversary Ben Franklin Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Shirley! I started at the Enchanted Lake Ben Franklin...20 years ago!In my mind, it was just supposed to be through Christmas...but I never left!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Happy 60th Anniversary to Ben Franklin Crafts and many more. Great services and great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joy,
    I just got back from my trip yesterday; was worried that I wouldn't make the celebration. I'm so happy I can be there to help celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Ben Franklin Crafts.
    See you in a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 60 years ... wow! My mom first worked at the Kaimuki Ben Franklin about 50 years ago. I can still remember getting our Christmas trees there. When we moved to Kailua, she worked at the Enchanted Lake location and worked until retirement. A lot of "herstory" there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)