http://www.blogger.com/

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Surprise!

OK, it's Valentine's Day and my Sweetie just stopped by bearing gifts...but not from him!LOL!

Look at this beautiful Swarovski turtle box! One of his clients gave it to him to give to me!WOW!

See, it opens up to put something small and precious inside.

I had to share this with you because I know a lot of you appreciate these crystals, too. Look at the shell!


And look, I got another crystal gift...from another of his customers! A beautiful crystal pink ribbon!

I feel very LUCKY today! And at least he was honest and said it wasn't from him!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your day is full of LOVE and sweet surprises, too!



6 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful crystals! Never seen a turtle like that. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that turtle is just adorable... they are my fav's too.... How lucky to recieve such cute gifts....
    Hope you have an awesome time on V-Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the sparkle in the turtle and crystal pink ribbon. How sweet of your honey's customers. Happy Valentine's Day Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts, lucky you! At least he made a special trip to give it to you instead of waiting till the end of the day--that was thoughtful of him ;). Have a great day Joy, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my GOODNESS!!!! that turtle is GORGEOUS!!!!! oh an i love the ribbon!! an awesome way to share the awareness!! Great gifts Joy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)