http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, January 25, 2013

More than just Soda Crackers!

soda cracker photo

Do you like Diamond Bakery Soda Crackers? I do! How do you eat them? I like the unsalted ones with tuna spread on top.Yummm!
 
Okay, this is not about Soda Crackers. I just wanted to let you know that Diamond Bakery is having a contest to find a design for their two new delivery trucks! And guess what!? It could mean $2000 cash to the artist of the winning design! We're talking a LOT of crackers!
Ben Franklin Crafts is one of the co-sponsors of this contest because we LOVE supporting the artist in everyone. So, got you excited? Here's a  link to the contest info.

Start planning the design. The prizes are great but I think it's going to be super cool seeing that truck driving around with your design!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a GREAT weekend! (hmmm...think I want some Candy Bead cookies now!)

1 comment:

  1. I love everything that Diamond Bakery makes! I survived on soda crackers & peanut butter while living the dorm life. What a fun contest and a great way for the community to be involved =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)