http://www.blogger.com/

Sunday, July 6, 2014

July's first JOC Show!

Fun Crafts and Fun Guests on this Joy of Crafting show! We start the show with one of favorite Guy Crafters, Joel Kutaka!

Joel from Celebrations shares a great project using washi tape. He shares some new techniques that I just gotta try!

Then, we get a preview for our upcoming store event, Snow Much Fun! Beth from Mapunapuna BFC shares one of the "Frozen" themed project you can make on July 12.

Our third guest, I was so excited to meet! Remember how I said I've been spending a lot of time on Instagram? Well, here's why! Through IG friends I got to meet JOY! She's on IG and loves Project Life.So, she shares some tips on how she puts together her layouts.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a blast this weekend! Hope you can catch the show!Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)