http://www.blogger.com/

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Meet and Make this Saturday!

Meet and Make, that's my new name for make and takes. Because it's always fun meeting everyone and making new friends while we're crafting! So, I hope you can join me at HouseMart Ben Franklin Crafts Pearl City this Saturday for their Adventures in Crafting event.

I'll be there from 10am - 12 noon and my project is this charm holder that you can add to a bag or your favorite planner! We'll color up three of your favorite Social Media icons and add them to the holder.

I'll have a bunch of different icons to choose from. When I came up with this idea, I knew I wanted to take the tech out of it and be more handmade and etsy-ish, thus the "hand sketched, not perfect" look of the designs.

The chain charm holder plus three charms will be $5. If you want to add more charm designs, it'll just be like adding more pizza toppings, only cheaper, just 50 cents a charm.

Hope you can join us so we can Meet and Make!

1 comment:

  1. That project is simply 'charming'! Great meet and make item....terrific price too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)