http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Woo Hoo! CRAFTober is finally here!

Growing up, I always referred to October as ROCKtober since I love almost all forms of music but especially Rock! Then, about 13 years ago, it really sunk in to me that October is also CRAFTober! 13 years ago on October 20th, the Joy of Crafting premiered on OC16. I remember that day because 1) it was the one year anniversary of my first date with my Hunny. 2) I was sick with a bad head cold and all stuffed up hugging my Kleenex box. So, I barely could keep my eyes open as I watched the show that night.

 
I still get very excited when the 10th month rolls around. So, my fellow Crafties, it's time to get yourself all gussied up and ready for a FUN month! Be sure to "carve out" some time to stop by our stores to see all the Crafty Holiday Happenings!

 
And what more fun way to start CRAFTober than with this Saturday's World Card Making event at all of our HouseMart Ben Franklin Crafts Stores from 10 am - 12 noon.


In the first hour, we'll be demoing the Sizzix Big Shot and show you how to die cut, emboss and use the new ink sheets! We also have a Shaker Card Make and Love using the WeR Fuse for just $3!


 
Then, from 11am - 12 noon , we'll be doing two Make and Loves! A cute Noteworthy Card that includes a pocket for a little notepad for $4. This one is great for adding bags of M&M's or other treats, too!


The second project is a Foldover Gift Card Holder for $3. The great thing about these cards is you can use the designs for different occasions all year long!

Hope you can stop by and join us this Saturday! Have a great CRAFTober!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking cards for the class projects. Congrats on your years of successful TV shows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)