http://www.blogger.com/

Sunday, October 18, 2009

JOC October 2nd show's premiere

At first, I thought I wasn't going to make it, I was having some problems posting but I finally got it to work!Tonight is the premiere of the 2nd Joy of Crafting show for the month of October. Yes, this is the one you've all been waiting for!

First, we have Dusty Behner, a costume designer from the Manoa Valley Theatre. She will show you how to use posterboard to make an Optimus Prime mask, just in time for the video release of Transformers!


Next, we have two very special ladies. Michelle Ueligitone and Jen Young share some of their blog projects and the stories behind them. I really enjoyed meeting them and it was a really fun show to shoot. I hope they can come on again!(hint, hint)


Aren't these projects so cute?

Then we finish with a great project with Lynn Hashino from our Mapunapuna BFC.She is an expert at jewelry making and shows us how to make some easy wire wrap bookmark clips. These would be great to clip onto cards, too.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Wohoo! Can't wait to see it! Thanks for the info too!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I missed it! Will is be replayed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I totally loved it. I love your blog, welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joy! Another great show! Great seeing our bloggin sistahs on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creations!!! And yay Jen, she's a sweetie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In case you did miss the show like Joni, you can catch it until Saturday Oct. 31. The show times are listed on the blog, unless we get bumped by OIA sports, which is very rare.

    Also, if you want to come on the show, let me know. You can ask Michelle and Jen ... it's really easy to do, just be yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... thanks Joy, you really made us comfortable, and "at home" - yes, I did mean "jiggle", kinda hard with the sore muscles... lol!!! Is it ok if I posted the segment of Michelle n' I on UTube? Let me know, don't wanna get sued... lol!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)