http://www.blogger.com/

Sunday, October 4, 2009

JOC October show Premiere

Tonight is the first airing of the first October show. I have Lynn Hashino from Mapunapuna BFC showing you how to make a simple Vampire Girl necklace, perfect for Halloween or your own Twilight premiere party. She uses some pretty paper in an Amate Studios pendant blank and sealed with Diamond Glaze.


Notice the two red Swarovski crystals, that's the vampire bite!





She also shares some of the different Twilight theme crafts the girls in the Mapunapuna store have been making. They have a huge display of ideas. If you're a Twilight fan, you need to come by and check it out!





Then, we have a Hana Hou segment with Penny Teruya showing you how to make her Candy Bat, another great Halloween project. She uses the candy box from the Accu Cut machine. In case you didn't know, when you purchase paper at the BFC stores, you get to use our Accu Cut machine for free!




And my last guest is someone you all know and love, Cheryl. This time, Cheryl is sharing some of the projects she has featured on her blog. I like to think of her as my crazy mentor when it comes to blogging.

So, see ya on the show tonite at 6:30 pm on OC16. Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. OMG - I can't wait for tonight's show! I am a huge Twilight fan and am actually attending a Twilight/New Moon party later this month! Woohoo! Thanks Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed - although it was a good show, it wasn't the Twilight one I was expecting. That's ok, I watch every week so I'm sure I'll catch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joy, it was a repeat show. What happened? That's ok, I'll watch it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I don't know waht happened. I need to check with OC16 why the scheduled show wasn't aired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found out what happened, there was glitch that Oceanic didn't catch in time so they aired the re-run. It's fixed now, so the CORRECT show is airing.
    Thanks again for all of you who did tune in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joy,
    This is Cyn, I used to own MunchKins in Aiea? Good to see you at the "blog". I am opening another store in Mililani at the Town Center called Stampin MunchKins, hopefully by middle of November. Hope to see you at BF and I love your shows.

    Cyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)