http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The cat's out of the bag...well sorta

Hello Kitty Kitty! Kitty Kitty is resting up for the Hello Kitty Celebration this weekend at the Ben Franklin Craft stores.

One of my favorite projects we'll be doing is the Bookmark clips and holder. I guess I like it because it uses the cute PSA HK stamps and it's actually quite useful. Or, maybe it's because I created this project! LOL!Anyway, this is the outside.

And this is the inside of the holder with the clips.This make 'n take project is $3.00 and starts at 11:30 am.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all can join us on Saturday for the fun make 'n takes!

3 comments:

  1. so bummed i'm going to miss out on the celebration and making the projects!!! =( the make n' takes are fabulous but we have a bday party to go to... but i am going to get some goodies tomorrow!! =D thanks for sharing these wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty is just too cute! Love your HK project too! I hope I can stop by to make it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so cute! Love your HK projects! Thanks for sharing. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)