http://www.blogger.com/

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful for...

A lot of things but one of my favorite blessings in life is being able to go out into the community and craft with people. On Tuesday, Jay and I went with Chris and Kalei from Market City BFC to the Kilauea Rec Center to make this cute and easy snowman pin.


We crafted with the Seniors group, Hui O Kilauea and we had a lot of fun!



We try to do a Holiday project with them every year and we all look forward to this event. These Seniors are a lot of fun and I even get to see my 9th grade teacher!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)