http://www.blogger.com/

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to wish all of you in Blogland a Happy Thanksgiving!  I'll be working tomorrow because we have our Super Early Bird Sale and will be open from 9am - 2 pm. I guess you could say I'll also be working up an appetite for my Thanksgivng feast later that night!LOL!

I feel truly grateful for all of the crafters I have met through the years. Bless you all for sharing your creative ideas!

I don't make many turkey projects but I found this cute one on this blog and she shares the pattern, too! http://tericrews.blogspot.com/p/free-cute-turkey-crochet-pattern.html. I just think it has the most adorable face, looking right into the camera!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Cute turkey =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute turkey!! happy thanksgiving to you too, joy! don't know if i'll be braving the crowds tomorrow or friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gobble gobble Joy~ Enjoy your festive meal!
    BTW I received my envelope so you know where I'll be heading on Friday - uh huh Ben Franklin Store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is super cute!!

    Great blog, would you like to follow each other??

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)