http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Days of Valentines - Day 9 - On the Wall

Time to declare your love and display it for all to see!

This is a super fast project that you can use your scraps with.

I used some everyday paper so it doesn't look too Valentine-sy for the rest of the year. Got some ink for distressing the edges.

I was going for a simple look, so I used these unfinished wood pieces.

I started with an unfinished wood plaque that already had some holes drilled through for the hanger.

Cut the paper to fit the top of the plaque, distressed it with ink and taped it down. Cut out a "bingo" card from the Sn@p collection and did the same.

Added my man, heart and woman wood pieces.

Then, for a more earthy look, used the hemp cord for the hanger. DONE! As I said, I was going for simple.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)