http://www.blogger.com/

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Maui No Ka Oi!

Hi All! Just a reminder that our Kahului Ben Franklin Crafts is having their Annual Spring Craft Fair this coming Sunday, May 3 from 9am - 2pm on the first floor of the parking structure in Queen Ka'ahumanu Shopping Center.

Last Fall, I was supposed to be at the craft fair but the week before, of all things, I caught chicken pox! And I got it from taking the vaccine to prevent getting it! How you figgah? Anyways, I'm happy to say that I'll be there on Sunday, so please stop by and visit all the crafters who make such awesome stuff! Then, come by the Ben Franklin booth  to do a make and take!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)