http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Oh, my Gee! Time to SHINE!

So excited that the Heidi Swapp Marquee Love letter kits have finally arrived at our stores! I know we're going to have a lot of FUN with these!
 
What's great is that each kit comes with a template for cutting out background paper for the inside of the letter/symbol. I really loved using the adhesive backed glitter paper to decorate the inside of my letter. Plus, the glitter sheet is such a good deal because it's huge, I think it's 12" x 24"! Or, you can just paint it, glitter it, whatever your heart desires!


And, each letter/symbol has it's own instruction sheet for adding the lights! It's really easy to put it all together, Keep Calm and Shine on!

Geee, what will I spell out?

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you share what you make with these awesome letters, too!

3 comments:

  1. wow, i've never seen these before. looks really cool and would be great for graduation signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is right! So fun and definitely love the glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna check these out and SHINE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)