http://www.blogger.com/

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just one more Saturday for Cards of Aloha!

Last Saturday, I had a great time making some Cards of Aloha with some cool crafters at Mapunapuna Ben Franklin Crafts.

Here is Kingsley and his wife Joyce, their card was super cool!

Did you see Shirley's card that she made? She's going to drop it off at a store since she can't make our card making session. You can do the same until July 30.

Hope you can join me at Market City this Saturday, July 30. I'll be upstairs with a card make and take plus we'll have a table for Cards of Aloha.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could join ya! I'll be "camping" sorta. :) Hopefully I can help out with a card. Have fun Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys at Ben Franklin Crafts ROCK! What an amazing thing you're doing for the people of Japan. Wishing those who will be going on the goodwill mission a safe and successful journey!
    I'll be dropping off my cards at the PC store. Have fun this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)