http://www.blogger.com/

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

G is for GREAT!

I'm a fan of G Studio stamps because their designs are right on with the trends and best of all...their prices are budget minded! The latest collection will go great with my projects for the recycled notebooks and post-its. They have a Smash-appeal to them.Found these at Mapunapuna Ben...

Really LOVE these notes and scheduling ones, perfect for paper organizers or scrapbook journaling.

And, how could I not buy a stamp that says "joy" on it?

These wood stamps were really cool, too. Especially, the one about aging!

These were a kinda funky bunch. I like the man/woman in the house to use more as an icon type thing. Picked these up at Market City after their Paper Party last Saturday.

Just having more fun shopping at Ben Franklin Crafts, can't go wrong with 4/$5.00 stamps!I'll post what I make with them later this week.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a GREAT week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love the G Studio stamps too. Their inexpensive price is a good reason to get them, especially the holiday ones which I use only once a year. I can't wait to see what you create with the new designs. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys Joy! I'm on a shopping ban at the moment but no worries - I hope to be doing some damage in the future! Have a great week and please go to my blog for an award I left for you! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)