http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, March 23, 2012

Handmade Cuties made my Week!


OH My Goodness, what a super, SUPER SWEET surprise I received from Handmade Cuties! If you've never checked out her blog, you're really missing something. She has the cutest beading designs, so intricately done, that she creates herself! Thanks, so much for this Kreativ Blogger award!

So, now, as part of receiving this award, I get to share some random facts about myself to you all. Didja know...

1) At one time, I thought about becoming a lawyer.

2) I used to collect Christmas ornaments and I still have tons!(Hallmark, Enesco, Carlton, American Greetings, etc.) But, I hardly display them because I can't put up a tree because of my cats.

3) I've been engaged to my Sweetie for almost 10 years. I know, what are we waiting for, huh?

4) I still remember and see a lot of my teachers (even elementary) and they still remember me, too. And Not because I was BAD!

5) I can usually tell you the day of the week for a certain date especially if it's within a few months. I'm always planning calendars and I associate dates with people and things.

6) I'm not Catholic but I have been practicing Lent for the past 5 years. This year, I kept it simple and I gave up Coke.

7) When I eat fish or crab or sashimi, I love to eat it with lemon (and shoyu for the fish) and I love squeezing lemon over my rice, too, YUM!

8) I don't like to eat mochi, I always keep chewing. My mom had to make my mochi balls really small for New Year's ozoni soup.

9) I really love to read and I get hooked on different authors like James Patterson and Nicholas Sparks. But I have never read the Twilight series.

10) I REALLY love music, all kinds,  especially Rock (alternative, classic, punk, etc.) but I still don't own an ipod.

The best part is I also get the privilege to share this award with 7 other Bloggers! Please Congratulate these Creative Peeps and go and check out their blogs, too!


Now that you have won this award, you can share it with others, here's what you need to do:

1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Share 10 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass on this award to 7 other people.
4) Follow the person that gave you the award.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!


 


 

5 comments:

  1. Those are some fun and amazing random facts about you. You are a very unique person! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an interesting facts about yourself my dear.... Like#3 -10 years make it official already......LOL!
    Have a super weekend Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Joy! Thank you so much! I can't believe you thought about being a lawyer ... aren't you glad you didn't become one?!? Hehehe! Now the hard part ... gotta think of 10 random facts I wanna share! Have a crafty weekend girly! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww!!! Thanks for thinking of me, Joy! What a sweet and fun award. It was cool reading those random facts about you! Okay, talk about random, but did I ever tell you I took a class from you wayyyy back in 1996???? It was for those fabric covered photo albums. Remember those??? LOL! I still have it somewhere, too! Thanks again for thinking of me! (((HUGS)))

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow, Dena! Geez that was a looong time ago but I do remember those classes. Those fabric covered albums and tissue twist angels. Sure takes me back...

    Well, you really deserved the award, you're so creative! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)