http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, March 23, 2012

Next Stop, Market City!

Tomorrow, Market City Ben Franklin Crafts is having a crafting event from 10 am - 2pm. I'm going to be there from 10 am - 12 noon with a quick and easy make and take.

Come and make a Sweetie Bunny! The perfect Easter treat for your family and friends! You can even write on names and use them as placecards.

And, yes, there's candy!

Join the fun as we celebrate National Craft Month with many different crafts! See you there!

P.S. - Thanks to my IT Hero, I can upload photos again!

***This is my second post for today, read below about some creative bloggers!***

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie bunny is 'sweet' so there must be a sweet treat inside....a chocolate bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joy,
    What a cute and clever idea. Love the pom-pom tail and heart nose. BTW, when you get a chance, please stop by my blog as I have an award for you. Have a great day/evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)