http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, March 16, 2012

IT's GONNA BEad a BLAST!

Come on down to the Mapunapuna Ben Franklin Crafts this Saturday for their first Bead Blast! There'll be different beading demos and make 'n takes going on from 10am - 2pm.

I'll be doing a make 'n take from 10 am - 11 am. For $3.00, you can make this bird's nest charm. You can add it to a bracelet, use it as a cell phone charm or just hang it from a simple ball chain necklace as shown here. The best part is, you do not need to know any wire wrapping skills! It's a fun and easy project, perfect for Spring! Please come early since seating will be limited!

And while you're at the store, check out the opportunities to be a part of the Ben Franklin team! We'll be holding a Job Fair at the store from 10am - 2 pm. The different stores are looking for people to fill a variety of positions and we also have some openings in our administrative departments.I can honestly say that I love working for this company! I started as a sales associate/cashier at our Enchanted Lake store and now I'm in my 21st year!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. beads...beads...beads! how exciting!!!! love the bird nest =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! That is one cute nest you got there! I wonder what kind of bird will hatch from that egg? :) hee, hee! Too bad for me . . . would luv to try this at your M&T, but will be spending my day at the park for my son's last t-ball game and end of the season potluck. Have a great time~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)