http://www.blogger.com/

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bunny Wanna-Be

I really LOVE Jean's new designs for Spring. I think I've said that a bunch of times to people already. Anyway, wanted to play around today during my break from cleaning my office (Ugh!) So, I took my beloved Panda stamp and asked him what did he want to be. Here's his answer...


Yes, he wanted to be a Bunny so he could get lots of candy and hide Easter eggs. I'm going to see if Max wants to be a bunny, too. Maybe Elliot? Ok, 'nuf already gotta get back to the cleaning...

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my break time with me. Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)