http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tweet! Tweet! A little birdie told me...

that I should start tweeting. So, if you want to get a tweet when the blog has a new post, a new contest or just to see what we're up to, just sign-up to follow me. It's really easy, just click on the Twitter button to the right.

Twitter, owls, penguins, doves...birds are everywhere! So, I think this project is perfect for Spring.It's a milk carton box I found on SCS that I turned into a birdhouse.


Here's a closer look.I used a circle Nestie to cut out the hole. I cut out two Label 1 Nesties for the roof from core'dinations cardstock, embossed and sanded it.


The bird is sitting on a little dowel piece that I snipped off. The vine and paper flowers are in the stores now. Some people might miss seeing the flowers because of the packaging but I think they are great for a lot of other projects.


Thanks for taking time out of your busy day and stopping by!Tweet ! Tweet!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Joy! I didn't know that the nesties could cut through a milk carton. I'm going to try to make the birdhouse because I like recycling. I also never noticed the flowers at BFC. I usually take apart the ones on stems. LOL Oh, I just realized that you might have used a milk carton box template and not an actual milk carton,....so maybe the nestie didn't cut through a real milk carton?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)