http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, March 19, 2010

More Flower Soft!

As promised, here's a couple of small projects I did using the Flower Soft. The first is a simple tag using the dandelion chick stamp. I made her headband into a haku lei and let her frolic in a field of flowers.


Here, I used the new dandelion bunny and created a flower pot with the wooden pot painted with terra cotta color paint. Made some flower stems to grow out of the pot and added some green FS at the bottom for moss.


I have a few more ideas that I want to play around with using the FS, I'll share them as I make them. Thanks so much for stopping today ane hope you all have a really Super Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)