http://www.blogger.com/

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Favor Idea for Graduation

Well, today I made time to make something with the Bo Bunny Clear Party Favor in the heart shape. I used dandelion designs panda and placed the grad hat on top. Added a ribbon so that the graduate can wear it as lei lanyard. You can always tuck some paper money behind in the clamshell.


Up close, you can see I used Flower Soft to create a lei, kinda looks like a yarn lei, doesn't it?


I think I did much better at crafting this afternoon than my bowling this morning!LOL! Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)