http://www.blogger.com/

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crafting Outside of the Box...

I mean it, literally! Ben Franklin Crafts has a lot of RTD wood boxes in different styles and sizes. It's fun to see what people do with them. Take this set for example, it's simply covered with the new Bo Bunny papers from the Jazmyne line and it looks like a Designer set.


Here's some samples of the Bo Bunny Jazmyne and Sophie line. Lots of glittery effects and very rich colors. You know, I got me some!


Well, National Craft Month may be over, but don't worry, the crafting continues on! Thank You so much for visiting all month long and sharing your sweet comments! They really put a smile on my face when I read them! Until the next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Joy those boxes are lovely and need to get me some of those DP so pretty. TFS! Hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)