http://www.blogger.com/

Monday, March 8, 2010

Darling's Garden Girls

I am very fortunate to work with some very talented people. One of them is Darling Dumlao, my favorite graphic artist and crafter. I was talking to her about some papers I had and from there she agreed to see what she could come up with and Wow, just look at what she made!


These cards are her "Flower Garden Girls" collection. Recognize the Hero Arts girl stamp? She's from the clear mini set You're the Best, same one Cheryl used on the show and all the guest got as a gift.
Darling did a beautiful job coloring, too. (We've both been trying to practice more.)
Here's Garden Girl 1 - Aloha Garden


Here's Garden Girl 2 - Violet Garden


Here's Garden Girl 3 - Pink Heart Garden

Here's Garden Girl 4 - Springtime Garden


Here's Garden Girl 5 - Daisy Love Garden


And Here's Garden Girl 6 - Retro Bloom Garden


Isn't it always amazing how you can get so many different looks from one stamp?
Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by tomorrow, I'll have more to share of Darling's creations!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow! These cards are Amazing! I can't believe they were just made from one stamp! The colors, textures, and design compliment each other well. So much talent here! I look forward to seeing more of Darling's work! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast with this stamp (can you tell?) Thanks, Joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them so much I had a spelling error. Sorry. I said, "These are great. I like the varying styles in each one."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)