http://www.blogger.com/

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So, What's Cookin'?

If you watched the JOC show, you would know that I confessed I don't really cook. But, I did contribute a recipe for our company's recipe book which was a fundraiser for Aloha United Way. I am happy to announce that we were able to raise over $26, 000 for the different United Way chapters. On Oahu alone, we raised over $7,000!


On behalf of all of our employees, we want to Thank You for purchasing these cookbooks and supporting such a worthy cause.100% of your purchase went to a United Way chapter on your island or state (Vegas, Washington and Oregon)

If you want to see me prepare my "More Than 7 Layers Nacho Dip", you can view Show 43 on OC16's  Hawaiian Grown Kitchen (there's 4 separate segments). Chef Grant and Ikaika invited me to try my hand at being a cooking show guest, so I did my thing with Grant's help and humor.Well, let's just say, it was crazy! So, for some laughs, check it out!

Thank You again for taking time out of your busy day to stop by for a while.Your sweet comments and thoughts really make my days great! Until the next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy! It was really nice running into you last Saturday ... don't you just love their food!! Congrats on the AWESOME donation to AUW ... such a worthy cause! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)