http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Favors for all!

I've been wanting to make something from these cute clear party favors ever since Ben Franklin got them in. Finally, got my chance today. They come in a round shape and a heart shape in what is called clamshell packaging.


I used a bright orange print paper for the backdrop. Used some dandelion stamps (Easter's coming fast, gotta use my bunny as much as I can!) then filled it with some colorful wrapped candy. Very Fast and Easy!



The heart design is a litle smaller and I'm thinking of hanging it off a ribbon like a lanyard for a graduation lei idea. I'll share that one when I make it.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by and visit. Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Joy! Super Cute!!! Have an awesome weekend!

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these clamshell packaging! Love the Easter goodie you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!! Love the clamshell packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Joy I didn't even know we had this product in BFC. Thanks for giving me another reason to shop at the store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)