http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, December 10, 2009

2nd Annual JOC Live Audience Taping Contest

I'll be on a trip next week and I won't be able to blog. While I'm gone, you can enter my FAVORITE contest of the year! Read on...

Ben Franklin Craft Club members, start the New Year with the Joy of Crafting show!  Last year, we had so much fun taping our show with a live audience, we're doing it again!


We'll be taping two shows on Sat., Jan. 9, 2010 at the Mapunapuna Ben Franklin Crafts store. The fun starts at 9:30 am with lots of gifts for everyone and fabulous guests to entertain you with their creative projects!


This contest is for our Ben Franklin Craft Club Members who we appreciate for all of the support they give to our stores and the show all year long. Just click here to submit your entry and you may be selected as one of the VIP Guests.
You will be asked the following question: "What is your favorite craft that you like to see on the Joy of Crafting show?" I am looking for types of crafts not the actual people who do them. Is it beading? Painting? Card Making? I want to know what kind of projects you would like to see on the show.


BUT WAIT, there's more! For my Neighbor Island Craft Club Members who won't be on Oahu on Jan. 9th, I have something for you, too. When you answer the question, just add what island you're from and let me know you'll be home on Jan. 9th.

Enter by Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 2009. VIP Guest List will be randomly chosen.The Lucky Winners will be announced on Mon., Dec. 28, 2009. Good Luck to All and have a great Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I'm entering right after I leave this comment! Thanks Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)