http://www.blogger.com/

Monday, May 17, 2010

Market City's Paper Party

This past Saturday, we had a lot of FUN at Market City BFC's Annual Paper Party. It's always fun to see good friends as well as make new ones.


Cheryl Miyashiro was there with a project that used the new 3-D flower die from Sizzix.


Everyone had to make their own flower!And everyone's flower came out fabulous!

A lot was going on throughout the day, as well as chances to win door prizes.Deb and David from Rubber Stamp Plantation was doing make and takes on glass etching and watercolor pencil techniques. Joe was introducing people to a new line of artists' paints. Othe projects included a cute paper frame and  a post-it note holder. Edna was drawing a crowd with her demos of nylon flowers, beaded leis and money trees. I know there was more that I didn't get to see since I had my own Flower Soft Haku Angel pin make and take.


Here's Aimee and Darling with their cute projects, an Owl Lollipop cover and a greeting card.


Isn't this owl so cute and it's made with punches!

Hope you can make it to the next Paper Parties coming up this summer at Kahului in July and Pearl City in August!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all are having a great week! Congratulations and Best Wishes to all of the Graduates of the Class of 2010! May you find your Happiness as you Journey through Life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like there was lots of fun going on at Market City this weekend. I always seem to miss things when I watch my DGC on the weekend. I love that 3-d flower. I'd like to try that one soon.
    Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)