http://www.blogger.com/

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I guess this is a RAK?

On Monday, I was over on Maui. Visited some relatives I haven't seen in a loooong time. Anyway, we're talking story and all of a sudden my uncle turns to me and asks if I want some Job' tears. So, I said, "Uhhh, OK?"

So, I followed him outside to his little backyard cottage (I would love to have it for a craft haven!) and he gives me two whole tubs full of these seeds. I didn't want to take so much but he insisted since he grows the plant. Now, I just have to figure out a design to make them into some kind of jewelry. When I do, I'll post them here.



Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope today you plant some seeds of imagination , too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)