http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, May 10, 2013

hello...i'm back!

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted so let me tell you what's been happening. This blog was getting bombed with lots of "robot" comments that had links to other business sites. It was getting ridiculous! Whenever I did a new post, I would get a whole bunch. Then, even when I didn't post, I was still getting some. I get alerts on my phone and my computer so there were a lot of emails I had to delete throughout the day. And then, I would go back and look for the posts and delete them only to have more robot comments posted.UGHH!

I really debated about adding the comment modification and the captcha requirement. I know that sometimes that discourages people from posting comments because, let's face it, it's humbug! But I figured it had to be done in order for me to get back to this blog.

Well, I finally decided to do it and it's been over a week that I haven't had any robot hits.


I feel like I finally caught that B-52 roach, Wham! went the slippah!

So, I'll be back posting, see you soon! Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!

1 comment:

  1. Joy, I feel your pain. I had the same problem which is why I am now using comment moderation. Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)