http://www.blogger.com/

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What's going on in there?!

Have you checked out our Paper Arts aisles recently? We've been moving a lot of things around, out and in! I'm mostly excited about the IN part! Yes, I'm talking about NEW Products!

Here's a peek at just a couple of new items! Spellbinders flower making dies! Can't wait to try these out, I love making paper flowers!

And these fun dies from Little B's. I got to see our friend Shane, formerly of EK Success, show me how cool these are at CHA. With these die sets, you get a lot of value because each set is jam packed with dies AND they come already on a magnetic sheet for storage. Now, how smart is that?!

So, as they say "please pardon our dust" as we re-do and up-do, but come and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today and maybe I'll see you wandering the aisles, too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I looooooove dies and those look fab. I see a field trip to Ben Franklin in my very near future!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)