http://www.blogger.com/

Monday, April 5, 2010

Blinkie Blinkie Tags

I'm kinda like my pets. I'm always looking around and things just catch my eye. I'm also easily amused. So, flashing PIY Tags are the perfect attention getter for people like me.


Personalize It Yourself Tags are flashing key tags that are solar powered so you don't have to worry about changing batteries.


They come with a bunch of letter and symbol stickers, so personalizing is fast and easy.




It also includes 24 different backgrounds to use. There's sports, colorful graphics and even pink camoflauge!


Just create your design, slide out the tray, slip it in and close the tray.



Here, I used a piece of scrap from my DP stash (and we all know you have a lot of that!)


As it blinks, it changes from a dark screen to your design screen. The design screen shows up really well in the light and outdoors, can't really tell from these photos.

I'm thinking I might add a photo and attach them to lei that I am giving out this graduation season. The constant flashing should catch everyone's attention! Hmmm, now I'm thinking of more ideas...

Thanks for starting your week with a visit! I really do appreciate all of your kind and sometimes funny comments! Have a great week and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. So cool tags! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is this a new item sold at BFC? I want to make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn,

    Yes, these are available at the BFC stores. We had them before and they sold out, so I asked the buyer to bring it in again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are neat! I wanna make one too...hope they don't sell out before I get there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)