http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, February 24, 2012

So, what are you doing tomorrow?

So, excited! I got a sneak peek of a great new store opening tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 25 at 10 am! Wanna see?
Look for this sign a few doors down from Mapunapuna Ben Franklin Crafts
Celebrations is an exciting new store located a few doors down from Ben Franklin Crafts in Mapunapuna. They are a specialty store with unique gift wrapping ideas and lots of FUN and COOL novelties from Japan!

 Do you work in an office, maybe even a small little cubicle? Well, why not add some whimsy to your day with these cute post-it note type pads!

Or how about these Fun eraser sets. Makes me extra careful so I don't have to erase!

I love the assortment of packages, clear bags and boxes galore! As a crafter, I'm always looking for nice boxes that I can embellish. Look at the double-wall side of these boxes, and the color is not your regular brown box, too!

There are really pretty clear boxes with colorful designs, perfect for all kinds of gifts!

See how they fold up!

I love all the Cherry Blossom designs on these bags. There's so many different sizes, too!

And you know how I love making FAST cards with stickers? Now, I can go more elegant with these pre-made mizuhiki pieces!

But my favorite stuff is for the...Bento Making!!! Yes, it's always about the food!LOL!Cute Bento and musubi boxes!

Lots of cutters and molds to make really cute lunches and snacks.

Cute ways to keep your food separated.

Lots of picks that you can even use for cardmaking and cupcakes!Yes, really makes me want to bring home lunch everyday!

There's really a lot more to see! So, come and check out Celebrations from 10 am - 6 pm, Mondays through Saturdays, starting tomorrow!

You don't have to wait for a holiday or birthday, make everyday a special occassion by giving someone a cute little RAK or wrapping up that handmade gift with some flair! At Celebrations...there's always a reason!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you all have a great weekend!Well, you know where I'm planning to go!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh how fun, gee to bad I'm not their.. I would be the first in that door..LOL!!! Love all those cute little items, especially those bento makers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want to go there! I want EVERYTHING!!! Maybe someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, Joy you're fast! I just saw you yesterday at the Celebrations store and you already posted your photos. We picked out lots of the same items to blog about but I didn't see the cute post-it tabs. I guess this means another shopping trip to see what I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joy,
    WOW, they have a lot of CUTE stuff. Can you ask them if they can open a store in Hilo too???? He-he. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - thank goodness I didn't see this post until tonight! BUT, I think I need to go there this coming Saturday! Thanks for the heads up Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be visiting Celebrations soon...for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joy, I was so happy that I got to meet you today! Just after I replied to the cashier that I found out about their store through your blog, in you walked, lol! Thanks for the heads up, I loved everything I saw and will surely be going back! Great to have met you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)