http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, February 12, 2010

They call me the Bag Lady

Yes, I carry a lot of bags, especially at trade shows! (Good thing I'm strong.) Well, I always tell my co-workers that I believe "bukuro" in Japanese has something to do with bags, so it must be my destiny.

Today, I just wanted to remind you that a gorgeous pink bag could be a part of your destiny soon. Just go to the Feb 9th post and comment on what do you LOVE other than the obvious (Crafts, Sweetie, Family, Friends and Pets)

Hurry, Hurry! Make quick! Contest ends on Wednesday Feb. 17th! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Valentine's/Chinese New Year weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You know what? I think you're right about "bukuro". On New Years Day at Ala Moana they have "Fukubukuro" - those surprise "grab bags". Have you ever gone? I have and got some pretty great stuff. Especially from LeSport Sac! A bag store! Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, You're so CRAZY, I just LOVE it!Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)