http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, February 1, 2013

14 Days of Valentines - Day 1 Button Heart

Today is the first day for my 14 Days of Valentine's. So, I decided to start with a simple project that you could even do with your kids!
 

You just need a sturdy flat surface, so I chose a 10"x 10" black canvas.Then, you need some buttons, preferably red or pink, and some glue. You could use a glue gun, glue dots or just bottle glue.

Start placing your buttons on the canvas, forming a heart shape. Mix big and little ones and different shapes, too. If you flip the buttons, sometimes there's a different finish or design on the other side.

When you're happy, start gluing your buttons down.

 I just went to town gluing them down so my heart kind of changed it's shape. But that's okay, I still like it!

Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow for project #2! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great reason to buy buttons! This is such a cute project. I can't wait to see the rest of your ideas.

    ~Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there. I am wondering if you'd be interested in doing a website link swap? I see your blog: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5574530747398760895&postID=7341505932803957509 and my blog are based around the same topic. I'd really like to switch links or possibly guest author a post for you.
    Here is my personal e-mail: owen.suarez@googlemail.com.
    You should contact me if you're even remotely interested. Appreciate it.

    Here is my web-site ... stump grinding

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)