http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Days of Valentines - Day 11 LOVE Note book

Besides the people in your life, I'm pretty sure I know what else you love! You love to craft! That's why you're here, right? Well, like me you probably have a million ideas running through your head. So, I decided I needed a place to write it all down, especially when I'm on the go.

So, here's a fast and easy, but personal notebook.

I took one of the RTD blank notebooks, very inexpensive at only a  $1.00! Took some of my leftover paper from cardmaking.

First, I measured the height of the book, which came to 5 5/8". Cut my paper 5 5/8" x 12" to make it easy. Wrapped the paper around the outside of the book and into the front inside cover. Creased the edges.

I covered the blank book with strips of double-sided tape. Notice the extra tape where the book will fold over? This is so that the cover paper doesn't shift. I expect to open this book and fold over pages a LOT! Placed the paper on and taped it down to the book.

The reason I wrapped the paper into the front inside cover was so that I could make a pocket. Folded the paper at an angle and trimmed some off.


Folded the edge over for contrast and taped it down. Then I taped the inside cover along the sides and bottom to create a pocket.

I saved the triangle piece I cut off and folded it into a corner bookmark!
 
Now, I can mark my last page!

Next, I decorated the front cover with more scraps, stickers and a rub-on. Easy peasy!

All set to write and sketch ideas! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one especially because it's inexpensive and I can make a whole bunch of it. Pinning this to remember.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)