http://www.blogger.com/

Friday, October 7, 2011

Facebook Friday - I hit a milestone and didn't even know it!

I was looking at my blog yesterday and I noticed I have 100 followers! When did that happen? Well, I think it qualifies as some kind of milestone or something, like when your car hits the 100, 000 mark on the odometer.

Well, I know you don't want to win an oil change!LOL! So, let's do something else. Hmmmm...

Today is my first official Facebook Friday. So, here's what you do. Go to the Joy of Crafting Facebook page and leave your answer there. Here's the question:

Listing 100 things would be too long, so what are your 5 favorite crafting things you use? Check the Facebook page for my answer!

You have until Saturday morning 10 am HST to enter. Then, Flat Leilani and I will gather all the names and randomly find a winner to give a $25 gift card to!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a Great Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I don't do facebook, but I would love to play in this contest....
    My five favorite crafting things that I use are:
    1)- Papers -( Plain cardstock and pretty pattern papers
    2)- Paper trimmer (my Fiskars)
    3)- Double stick tape
    4)- Fiskars scissors
    5)- Martha Stewart Score board....
    actually my list can go on and on and on..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)