http://www.blogger.com/

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's New Wednesday...on Thursday!

Hi All! Sorry, I guess I didn't post this yesterday, but here's some new goodies I found at Ben Franklin Crafts!

 First, there's a new exclusive paper pack with My Mind's Eye Christmas designs. It's a really cute collection of double-sided paper in a 6 x 6 size, perfect for card and tag making.


Here's just some of the designs.

Then, at Pearl City BFC,  I found some new GStudio clear stamps in holiday designs, too! You know these are the ones that are just $1.25 for each set. Plus, they have little rhinestones included with them!

So, I put the two finds together and made these little mini cards. I only used half of one sheet to make the two cards.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check tomorrow's Joy of Crafting Facebook page for another Facebook Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Aww so cute Joy, I got to go check this out when I go to BF Hilo on Sunday.... They got that 20% coupon thing going on that day.....I love that christmas paper pak.... and those clear stamps are quite a deal too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh PAPER!!! and so pretty too!! i have to go hunt for those at our store... =D me likey likey!! thanks for sharing your good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got me some of those stamps a few weeks ago at the Enchanted Lake BF. I thought they were so cute and reasonable! :) Just luv your adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi oh!
    Love rose gorgeous card you created. I love collected DPs and cardstocks, so I think I'll have to go check these out. I'll use the 20% on Sunday....I hope I can wait that long. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so cute! I gotta go look for these MME papers and I just got some of these stamps at BF-PC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)