http://www.blogger.com/

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What's New Wednesday!

I love colorful Christmas papers, so I'm so excited about the new doodlebug designs in the stores! Look how cheery they are!

And yes, that elf paper is going to go well with my GStudio stamps from last week!

Love the cut-outs, too, they make great embellishments for cards or mini album pages.

Now, I don't know what I'm going to make with these yet, BUT! Look, I love this snowflake paper because the other side has a lined notepaper look...I can use this any time of the year!So cool!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a great week! Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. oooooh more pretty paper!!! Joy i hope you know you are contributing to my paper addiction!! LOL... but that's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, too cute!! guess i gotta head down there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy!
    Love the papers! The elf one is so cute. Can't wait to see what you'll do with these papers and embellishments.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit and leaving such a funny yet sweet comment. You're too funny!
    ((hugs))
    PS. What did you end up having for lunch, since I didn't have anymore shoyu chicken? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today! Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.

NOTE: If this posting has a contest, please leave a name on your comment so it will be easier to identify the winner (no anonymous, please!)